. If you are looking for Voteview.com, PLEASE CLICK HERE
This site is an archived version of Voteview.com archived from University of Georgia on May 23, 2017
. This point-in-time capture includes all files publicly linked on Voteview.com at that time. We provide access to this content as a service to ensure that past users of Voteview.com have access to historical files. This content will remain online until at least January 1st, 2018
. UCLA provides no warranty or guarantee of access to these files.
POLI 272 BAYESIAN METHODS
Due 5 November 2009
All homeworks must be neatly typed with Microsoft Word or its equivalent with all R
and WINBUGS code shown in an
- Work Chapter 3, Exercise 5, on page 59 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Work Chapter 4, Exercise 1, on pages 81 and 82 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Re-run the three Houses you analyzed in Homework 4 only run 4 chains
for each of the logits with 4 sets of inits (see
an example of 3 chains). Report:
- The Density plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The History plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The Autocorrelation plots for all the betas and sigma.
- The Gelman-Rubin Statistics Plots for all the betas and sigma.