. If you are looking for Voteview.com, PLEASE CLICK HERE
This site is an archived version of Voteview.com archived from University of Georgia on May 23, 2017
. This point-in-time capture includes all files publicly linked on Voteview.com at that time. We provide access to this content as a service to ensure that past users of Voteview.com have access to historical files. This content will remain online until at least January 1st, 2018
. UCLA provides no warranty or guarantee of access to these files.
POLI 272 BAYESIAN METHODS
Due 12 November 2009
All homeworks must be neatly typed with Microsoft Word or its equivalent with all R
and WINBUGS code shown in an
- Work Chapter 5, Exercise 1, on pages 110-111 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Work Chapter 5, Exercise 2, on pages 111 of Bayesian Computation With R.
- Modify the
I demonstrated in class that
runs glm and optim to do Probit to re-run the three Houses you analyzed in
Homework 4 and
Homework 5. Specifically, use the format I show in the
105th House Simple Probit Example for WINBUGS,
glm in R, and Optim in R (PDF) handout to report:
- The Probit Results from STATA.
- The complete neatly formatted output from glm.
- The complete neatly formatted output from optim.
- Add the log-likelihoold of the vague priors into the fr function for optim
and report the complete neatly formatted output.